Monday, October 27, 2014

Daylight And Darkness 2.0: Season 1. Episode 5. Challenges Of Mortality

   It's a week later, and at Hell Hill, Xavier sits inside his study, as he reads a book, as Beth walks inside, and asks her Son "How are you?" Xavier looks at his Mother, and sighs "I feel like shit Mother." Beth notices the book, and asks "So you decided to do some research I see?" Xavier responds in pain "Millie brought this over to me, and it's alternative therapies to cancer." Beth smiles "Millie's a smart girl. I read that book too years ago. I have many of them." Xavier asks "Where's my kids?" Beth responds "Sully's taken them to school, and Leigh's went down to Class." Xavier looks at his Mother, as he tells her "I'm scared Mama." Beth puts her hands on her Son's shoulders, and sighs "I am too baby. Keep reading that book, and maybe you'll get an idea. There's a way to beat cancer without radiation, and chemo." Xavier asks "How?" Beth pulls a joint out of her pocket, and tells Xavier "I know you never liked smoking marijuana, but this is one of the greatest things for someone battling cancer, and it can kill cancer cells also." Xavier sighs "So I read." Beth asks "Want to try?" Xavier looks at his Mother, and asks "What about my mouth? Will it affect it?' Beth looks at Xavier with a scared look, but tells him "At this point Son, you need something to help you relax, and increase your appetite." Xavier sighs "Fire it up Mother." Beth sits at Xavier's desk, as she lights it, and tells her Son "Take the first toke, and let it take in." Xavier takes a toke, and quips "Wow. That's some strong shit." Beth smiles, as she takes a toke as well "I only get the best. There's a therapy you can take, and it's experimental, but it'll be your choice." Xavier tells his Mother, in a defeated tone "I feel alone in this Mother." Beth asks "Why? Sully, Millie, Ava, Millie, Winston, Jared, Bobby, everyone's on your side? What's making you feel alone?" Xavier tells Beth "Leigh's acting strange. I want my Wife. I need her." Beth closes her eyes for a moment, as she sighs "Xavier, she is in denial. But she's been acting strange for some time." Xavier hands the joint to his Mother, as he tells her "I'm not crazy about this stuff. I need to stay alert with everything going on." Beth looks at Xavier, and sternly tells him "Your family's going to help you, and all we need to do is focus on healing you!" Xavier looks at his Mother, as Beth assures him "Bobby's got his eye on everything, and we're beating this." Xavier gets emotional, as Beth hugs her Son, and whispers "You are tough Xavier, and you're not leaving without a fight."
   At Class, Leigh walks inside her office, as she looks around, and is silent, as she looks at a picture of her Husband on her desk, and holds it tightly, as she sighs with sadness and fear "I can't lose you X. I just can't accept this." A voice appears inside Leigh's head, that says "You need a break." Leigh is silent, as she looks around her office, and the door opens, as Alexandra walks in, and Leigh asks Alexandra "Who are you?" Alexandra looks at Leigh quizzically, and asks "Are you drunk?" Leigh closes her eyes, as she sighs with relief "Not now, but I will be!" Alexandra tells Leigh "So how's Xavier doing?" Leigh responds "Who?" Alexandra goes "Your husband? Millie's Father?" Leigh responds "Xavier Jackson? I don't know him. He works at Jackson Inc, and who in the hell is Millie?" Alexandra backs off, as she tells Leigh with a weird look on her face "May want to check the vodka Leigh." Leigh smiles "I've got a modeling tryout tonight. I'm so excited." Alexandra walks out, as Leigh looks around her desk, as she sees a picture of Sully, Jared, and Ruthie, and of Gracie and Xavier Jr, and Leigh quips "Who in the hell are these people?" Meanwhile Alexandra walks into her office, and makes a phone call, as she calls Millie, who's at Jackson Inc, and tells her Granddaughter "You may want to warn Sully and everyone. I think Leigh's went crazy." Leigh opens the door, and smiles "I'm going out for some fun. This isn't my thing. I just wear clothes." Leigh struts out, as she leaves, and Alexandra rolls her eyes, as she sighs "She's damn loony."
   Meanwhile at Jackson Inc, Sully arrives, as Ava and Millie sits inside Sully's office, as Ava asks her Niece "So have you noticed anything "off" about Leigh?" Sully quips "Mom's been in denial over Daddy's cancer Aunt Ava. I have too as well. So damn hard to accept." Millie tells her Sister "Grandma called me at Class a few minutes ago and said Leigh didn't know who she was. That's really coo-coo." Sully looks at her Sister, as Ava also looks at Millie, and thinks to herself for a moment, and tells her Nieces "It sounds to me like Leigh's went bat-shit crazy like Beth said. All I can say is if she hurts my Brother, she'll be dealing with me. She's on my shit list already." Sully sighs "She was gone this morning when I picked up Gracie and Xavier Jr for school, and Daddy said she's still accusing him of things, and Grandma's about to go postal." Ava quips "Makes two of us." Ava walks out, as she bumps into Javon, as he asks "Do I hear Millie Paige in Sully's office?" Ava goes "Yes. Why?" Javon walks inside, as he goes "Millie?" Millie turns, and sees Javon, and asks "What in the hell are you doing at my Father's company?" Javon responds "I work here Millie, and don't worry, I'm not a spy for Walter and his whore." Sully asks her Sister "How do you know Javon?" Millie looks at Javon, and responds "We knew each other in L.A.." Javon asks Millie "Want to have lunch together?" Millie accepts, as Javon tells her "We've got a lot to catch up on." Javon walks out, as Sully looks at her Sister, and asks "Am I sensing love?" Millie sighs "We were friends. With benefits. I'm not committing to a relationship. It's not me." Sully looks at her Sister, and advises her "If there's love, go for it. I think there's more than benefits there Millie." Millie gets up to leave, and sighs "Possibly." Millie leaves, as Sully feels a contraction, and holds her stomach, and sighs "Brock Xavier Hale, you'll have to be patient in there. I'm ready also." The office door opens, as Sully looks over sales, as she looks up, and goes "Aunt Ciarra?" Ciarra looks at Sully, and opens her arms, as Sully hugs her Great-Aunt, as Ciarra tells her Great-Niece "A little bluebird informed me about Xavier, and I came back to town." Sully cries in Ciarra's arms, as Ciarra comforts Sully.
    At the ALPD, Bobby, Bree, Frank, Cale, Colt, and Russell are inside a interrogation room, as Frank tells his Niece "I'm pulling something Xavier'd pull in a time like this. All Cale and Colt's awaiting's my call." Russell looks at his former Brother In Law, and tells him "I'm glad you're here for Bree, and helping out Frank. I'll overlook any illegal activity." Bobby quips to Russell "Xavier did pay to get you elected Governor, so that's the least you can do." Bree tells everyone "Mom's still silent, and Dad's been M.I.A.." Bobby rolls his eyes, as Russell sighs "I originally supported what Country did, but now that my Daughter and Grandson's kidnapped by Angelica Hale..." The door opens, as Angelica walks inside, and asks with an evil smile "I heard my name." Bree screams at Angelica "Let my Sister go you sick old bitch or I'll kill you!" Angelica looks around, as Bobby, Cale, Colt, and Frank, pull their pistols out, and Angelica boldly tells them "That's not a smart move. I'm not the only one the two of you should be aiming for. One's Jamie, and the other, well I hope I don't speak too eloquent that you idiots can't understand.." Russell yells "Where in the hell is my Daughter?" Angelica turns to Russell, and sighs "Governor, I don't know." Bree yells "Bullshit! You have her somewhere!" Angelica coldly responds "I do, and the one all of you need to talk to is Jamie. Either she pays me, or Summer dies, and Jake will live with me. I'll let him watch me kill her. A dream come true..." Frank asks Angelica "What would we have to do to save Summer and Jake from you?" Angelica asks Frank "Seen Xavier? Read he's dying. Made me smile. I needed it." Bobby fumes, as Frank warns Angelica "Watch your damn mouth talking about my Brother you old bitch!" Angelica sighs "Now control your temper. Go find Beth and please her. She likely needs a distraction." Angelica then tells everyone "I will not accept anything from none of you, this is between Jamie and I. She has to pay me. If you all want to fight, and confront, then tell her to pay me, or else..bye bye slutty Summer, and bye bye Jake, well to all of you." Bree rushes at Angelica in anger, as she's restrained by Cale and Colt, as Russell warns Angelica "If my Daughter dies, Jamie won't be the only one dead. I'll make damn sure you're laying next to her." Angelica smiles, and tells everyone "Make sure to tell Xavier I said I hope he goes painfully." Angelica walks out, as anger fills the room, and Bree snarls with anger "I should have killed her! That sick twisted old bitch!" Russell reminds Bree, as does Bobby and Frank "That'd be the last thing to do right now. She did say one thing wise though." Frank tells them "Let's bait Jamie. I'm sure others would like to join in." Meanwhile at the Santiago Manor, Summer's leg's chained to the bed, as she hears Jake cry on the baby monitor, as anger, and hurt fill Summer's eyes, as she cries "Pay her Mom. Please."
    At The Sunset Club, Walter and Jamie have drinks, as Walter tells his fiancee "The movie's ready to shoot. Now it's time for you to start writing the sequel." Jamie has a look of dread, as she tells Walter "I really want Summer home. I'm ready to do what I have to do to get her and Jake away from Angelica." Walter sighs "Don't worry about her. She's harmless." At the bar sits Winston, as he takes a drink, and says to himself, overhearing Walter "Sounds to me like the old witch's got a mole." Winston takes a huge drink, as he walks over to Walter and Jamie's table, as Walter snaps at Winston "And what in the hell brought you over here?" Jamie yells at Winston "Too damn early to deal with you! Go find Ava a psychiatric hospital." Winston laughs, and asks "So Walter, Angelica's harmless?" Walter goes "I don't want to hear your opinion Winston. You were always the evil one. Poor Angelica.." Winston snaps at Walter "Angelica isn't perfect, and she was never this sweet, kind, person as you'd like to think." Jamie asks Winston "How's Xavier?" Winston responds to his Sister In Law "Not well, and the two of you sure as hell aren't helping." Walter asks Winston "How about telling those people at that Hospital in Blue Ridge to keep their mouths shut? You hated Xavier, now you're kissing his ass." Winston warns Jamie "I would love to watch you die a slow painful death since you've caused my Wife a hard time burning her home down, and everything that's happened in the past, but I want my Grandson home safe, and you need to stop listening to this weasel, and pay her." Jamie snaps at Winston "You don't give a damn about Jake!" Winston responds "Neither do you, but I think I have more care for him than you at this point!" Jamie yells "Go take your medicine old man so Ava can be satisfied." Winston shakes his head, and grins "I'll be satisfied when Jake is safe, and for his Mother." Walter tells Winston in a hateful tone "Excuse us, we're having brunch. Go have a drink, and then go to hell." Winston looks at Jamie, and warns her "I'll tell you one word of advice, if you trust this son of a bitch, then you really are an idiot. Read between the lines slut." Winston walks out, as Walter assures Jamie "Don't buy that shit. They are all after you." Jamie looks at Walter, and tells him "I want my Daughter home, and my Grandson. So maybe it's time I pay Angelica back." Walter rolls his eyes, as Jamie gets up, and walks out, as Walter gets out his phone and sends a text, reading "I'm trying."
    Meanwhile at City Hospital, Terrance and Olivia sits inside Terrance's office, as they discuss Xavier, and Olivia tells Terrance "I'm going over to visit Beth. Allan's meeting me there. She told me he's reading some medical books I gave her." Terrance sighs "I'm glad she's not angry at us." Olivia tells him "He's her only child Terrance. After losing Ruth and Tenny, this is the last thing she needs." Terrance adds "And from what I understand, Leigh's not helping." Olivia nods, and responds "I think she tops the Boss' shit list. And speaking of Beth, I'm on my way out." Terrance tells Olivia "Send my best to Xavier." Olivia responds "I will Terrance, and hope all goes well with Willie." Olivia leaves, as Terrance sits at his desk, as he has a flashback, and sighs "I hope everyone will understand. Especially Uncle Clem, and Rashad." The door opens, as Monica walks inside, and Terrance tells her "Now's not a good time Monica." Monica asks "What's going on? Is it about Willie?" Terrance tells Monica "I've spoke to Javon a few times, and I think the ice is melting, but today will be difficult, and can we talk later?" Monica tells Terrance "Yes. Call me." Terrance nods, as Monica walks out, as she bumps into Aretha, Willie, Sayyid, and Rashad, as Willie asks Monica "When did you return to town?" Monica asks Willie "How are you feeling?" Willie snaps "A hell of a lot better if I wasn't looking at you whore!" Aretha warns Monica "Didn't I tell you to stay away from Terrance?" Monica snaps "I'm leaving Aretha! Chill your ass out!" Monica heads to the elevator, as Willie tells her Brother "You should kill her. After she has that kid." Sayyid responds "She likely already had him." Willie sighs "Damn." They walk inside Terrance's office, as Terrance tells his family "I think most of you know why we're here." Aretha asks her Brother "I hope it's not what I'm thinking Terrance." Sayyid warns his Nephew "I'm with Aretha." Rashad tells his Uncle "Does this have to do with what happened to Grandpa?" Willie gains some clarity for a moment, and tells her family "Look, I've spoken to Terrance, and he'll explain everything, but this is what I want, and I want all of you to support me." Aretha shakes her head, as she sighs with a scared look "Please don't." Terrance tells his family "I've ordered the medicine, and Mama has told me she wants an assisted-suicide." Sayyid warns his Nephew "She's not thinking clearly. Better watch your ass boy!" Terrance tells his Uncle "I don't want to see Mama go through what Daddy did, nor does she. She's already set a date, and we all need to come together for her." Willie gets emotional, as she tells her family "I don't want to live in a world where I don't know the people I love." Aretha asks "Isn't there a way to slow the dementia?" Terrance shakes his head, and tells his Sister "We could, but it's not going to stop it Aretha." Rashad tells everyone "I support it." Willie grabs Rashad's hand, as Aretha asks her Mother "Is this really what you want Mama?" Willie nods, as Sayyid tells everyone "I can't do it. I can't accept this. This is something left to Allah." Terrance asks his Uncle "Do you want to see Mama get to the point she doesn't recognize any of us? Know us?" Sayyid responds "No I don't Terrance. I know Willie has mentioned this, and for her sake, I support this." Willie looks around, as she smiles "Soon me and the love of my life will be together again, and I can leave with a little dignity." Aretha, Sayyid, Rashad, and Terrance gets emotional, as they hug Willie, and Terrance tells his Mother, and family "The medicine arrives today, and Mama's told me when to do it, so before we do this. We need to make sure Aunt Thelma, Eve, Javon, gets to see Mama, and she can leave knowing my Son, and make sure she's surrounded by her family." Everyone accepts, as Aretha tells her Brother "I know this is hard, and it's hard to accept, but I support this. When's the date?" Terrance tells them, as Aretha hugs her Brother, and Rashad follows as he hugs his Uncle, and Willie hugs her Son, and tells him with tears in her eyes "You'll be giving me what I want, and I'm proud of you Terrance." Sayyid also hugs Terrance, and tells his Nephew "Our family will be together, and my Sister's last days will be special. I'll make damn sure of it." Willie, Aretha, Rashad, and Sayyid walks out, as Terrance sits at his desk, and cries, as he says to himself "Life isn't fair at all."
    As afternoon approaches, at Jackson Inc, Ciarra, Sully, Ava, and Jared sits inside Sully's office, as Ciarra's caught up on everything, and Ciarra sighs "I feel so bad for Beth. She must be going through hell." Sully sighs "We all are Aunt Ciarra. I'm not ready to lose Daddy." Jared tells his Wife "I don't think he's giving up, and neither should we." Ava quips "He's tough as hell, I know he'll pull through it." Ciarra tells them "With everything going on with Xavier, to poor Summer's predicament, it just makes me so sad. Why hasn't Jamie tried to help save Summer and Jake?" Ava sighs "She's still the same selfish whore she's always been, and Bree's going through hell, and Jamie's just destroying our family." Ciarra sighs with sadness "I'm glad I've grown close to Bree, and Summer, well she hurt me with helping Jamie, but she's still my Granddaughter, and she doesn't deserve what's happening to her." Sully asks her Great-Aunt "Are you heading over to Hell Hill?" Ciarra responds "I plan to after I check on Bree." Ciarra gets up, as she tells Ava "Floyd wanted to come back to town, but he's ok. He's having a hard time after that farming accident." Ciarra hugs Sully, and Ava, as she walks out, and Ava tells her Niece "This will be the best thing for everyone right now." Jared changes subjects, as he asks his Wife "So how's our Son?" Sully smiles, and says "He's been on a roll today. He's ready to come on out." Ava smiles, and tells Sully "Xavier will be so proud to meet him." Sully tells her Aunt "It won't be much longer." Meanwhile at Chantel's, Millie and Javon talk, as they have a drink, and they catch up, as Javon tells Millie "It was nice when we were out in L.A." Millie sighs with love in her eyes "Yes it was Javon. With us though." Javon asks "With us? What else happened after Mom and I left town?" Millie tells him, as she grows quiet, and looks away "I don't like talking about it. It happened a few months ago, when I was at the film set for that damn movie." Javon, with anger growing in his eyes, asks "Did Walter.." Millie nods, and Javon asks "Does Xavier or your family know?" Millie shakes her head, as she tells Javon "My family has enough on them, and when Dad came to visit for a day, he asked me what was wrong, and I told him not to concern himself with me." Javon pulls out his pistol, and tells Millie "I know he's got cancer, and I am more than willing to pay the sick bastard that I called Dad long ago an overdue visit." Millie stops Javon, and pleads "No. Please don't. He said he'd ruin me. He's already hurting my family." Javon snaps in a forceful tone "And I'm about to ruin him." Monica meanwhile arrives, as she notices Millie and Javon, and walks over and asks her Son "What's going on?" Javon looks at Millie, as Monica asks "He slept with you against your will also? He always liked his trophies." Javon yells "And I'm about to kill that son of a bitch too!" Monica stops her Son, and tells him "Javon, he's going to destroy himself. Not a matter of if, but when. He's already made one mistake signing Millie to play in that movie, and you let his banker take care of him." Millie asks "And who's his banker?" Monica responds "Angelica Hale."
    At Hell Hill, Beth sits downstairs, as there's a knock at the door, and Beth walks to the door, as Frank stands on the other side, and Beth tells Frank "I'm sorry we haven't kept in touch.." Frank stops her, and responds gently "I understand Beth. Keep your focus on Xavier. Speaking of him, where is he? Beth sighs "He's in the study, barely leaves. He goes to bed, gets on Ruth's elevator, comes downstairs, heads to the study, then back to bed. He's pitiful Frank. He looks like a walking dead man, and it scares the hell out of me." Frank hugs Beth, and assures her "You and I both know he's fighting this." Beth sighs as she tries not to cry "He barely speaks, and he has a stage three tumor in his neck as well. If he dies..." Frank stops Beth, and sternly tells her "He's not leaving this world. He's got the best Doctor in Adam's Landing for his Mother, who won't stop at nothing to make sure he lives." Beth quips "You're being too nice." Frank asks "Is he up for visitors?" Beth sighs "Walk in there and see if he's willing to visit." Frank heads into the study, as Beth sits on the couch, as the phone rings, and Beth answers, as Alexandra tells Beth "Be on the lookout." Beth goes "Leigh?" Alexandra, sitting in her office, sighs "Something's very off with Leigh. I think she's flipped." Beth tells her "Thank you for the warning." There's a knock at the door, as Beth answers to find her Brother and Sister In Law, as Allan and Olivia walks inside, and Beth tells her Brother "You are slow Allan. I'd thought you would have been here by now." Allan pulls Tenny's marijuana pouch from his pocket, and tells his Sister "We thought you'd need this." Beth smiles, and they walk out onto the front porch, as Beth tells her Brother "Good thing you rolled them up." In Xavier's study, Frank looks at his Brother, as Xavier's chair is turned towards the wall, as Frank asks "Up to visiting for a minute?" Xavier turns around, as Frank looks at his Brother, and gasps, as he asks "Did you take chemo? You're missing some hair?" Xavier tells Frank "I did a few rounds of it, and radiation, and hated it. I'd take it, and then have chills the next day, feel like complete shit. I'd rather have an aneurysm than this." Frank sighs, as he tries to keep his composure, and tells Xavier "I wish you didn't have either. Right now you are needed more than ever." Xavier goes "Summer and Jake's kidnapping? Are you still close to Jamie?" Frank responds "She's changed. I don't know who she is anymore. Money and fame turned Jamie into a.." Xavier quips "Stuck up whore?" Frank sighs with sadness "Yes Xavier. But changing the subject, you'd be proud to know I'm pulling a page from your book on finding Summer and Jake. Cale and Colt's awaiting word, and when I find out where they are, I'm sending them to get her. Cale's got excellent aim." Xavier breaks a smile, and responds "My nephew. I think I could bet where Summer is." Frank asks "Where?" Xavier asks "Checked Santo's Manor? Angelica still owns it." Frank tells his Brother "Well I'll send Cale and Colt that way then. Russell's in town as well helping, Andy's overseas right now on a mission trip." Xavier tells his Brother "You protect our family Frank. So far, I'm pleased. Father would be proud of you." Frank chokes up, as he walks out of the study, as he leaves, and walks out onto the porch, as Beth, Allan, and Olivia smokes joints, and Frank asks "Having a hippie convention out here?" Beth looks at Frank, and tells him "This may be just what Xavier needs to save him." Frank sighs "If I had it, I'd try it." Frank leaves, as Beth asks her Brother "Got everything?" Allan takes a toke, and responds "I got everything you asked for Big Sis." Olivia responds "My friend in Montserrat told me about this treatment, and it saved Eve Mathis, so if this can cure Brain Cancer, surely it'll cure Xavier's cancer." Beth tells her Brother, and Sister In Law, as she looks at everything "She was mentioned in one of those books Millie brought over. She's smart, and ironically, I trained her." Allan quips "My Sister's a hell of a doctor."
    At the ALPD, Bree sits inside her office, as Russell sits at her desk, and sighs with disgust "Shit!" Bree asks "What's going on Russell?" Russell sighs with anger "I have to return to Capital City tonight to break a gridlock in the state senate. I swear those assholes are idiots!" Bree asks "What about Summer and Jake?" Russell tells Bree "I'll be keeping in touch, and I feel safe knowing you have everyone in your corner Bree." Bree sighs with sadness "I just wish we could have killed Angelica when she was here earlier." Russell hugs Bree, and reminds her "Stay level-headed Bree. She's psycho, and I wouldn't be surprised if she's involved in this gridlock." Bree sighs "So she's bought off politicians as well?" Russell goes "Politics." Russell walks out, as he tells Bree "You have a surprise visitor." Bree is curious, as Ciarra walks inside, and Bree exclaims "Grandma!" Ciarra hugs her Granddaughter tightly, and asks "How are you? Looks like you haven't gotten much sleep worrying about Summer and Jake." Bree tells her Grandmother "Have a seat. How's Uncle Floyd?" Ciarra sighs "He's not well Bree. He really injured his back when he had that farming accident, and Maria's in charge while I'm here." Bree goes "Have you went to see Aunt Beth and Xavier?" Ciarra responds "My next stop, but I wanted to check on you. I don't regret opening up about being your Grandmother, or Summer's, but I'm not sure if I'd done it with what I know now." Bree responds with sadness "My Mom's hurt many people in town, and still hurting people." Ciarra asks "What can we do to save Summer and Jake?" Bree responds in a tone of defeat "Nothing Grandma. Angelica's done made that loud and clear." Ciarra asks "Think if I talk to Jamie, that it would help?" Bree shakes her head, and sighs "Nope." Ciarra tells her Granddaughter "I'm staying at Hell Hill, and if you need me, you call me sweetie. I'm not scared of talking to Jamie. I blame her for Tennessee passing away." Bree asks "How did you know about Xavier?" Ciarra, standing at the door, responds "A bluebird sat in my window after that news story broke, and it transformed into Tennessee, and she sternly told me to come back or she'd haunt Floyd." Bree breaks a laugh, as Ciarra responds "If you ever see a bluebird, it could be Tennessee. She's still around." Ciarra leaves for Hell Hill, as Bree sits at her desk, as her phone rings, and she answers, as it's Frank, as he drives home to The Farm, and tells his Niece "Send the ALPD to Santiago Manor." Bree asks "Do you think that's wise?" Frank tells Bree "Trust me Bree. Cale and Colt are waiting for me." Frank hangs up, and Bree makes a phone call, as she tells the Chief Of Police "Be on standby."
    At The Evans Home, Aretha, Rashad, and Little Sidney sits in the living room, as Aretha looks towards her Mother's bedroom, as Willie sits inside, and writes a letter to her family, and becomes confused, as she says to herself "Damn!" Outside, Sayyid sits on the phone with Thelma, as he tells his Sister of Willie's decision, and Thelma responds "I don't like this Clem!" Sayyid yells "I don't give a shit what you like! I don't like it either, but damnit it's what she wants, so let's support her! Get your ass down to Adam's Landing!" Thelma, sitting in her home in Captial City, sighs "Ok! I'm on my way." Sayyid warns before hanging up "If you even start any shit, we'll fight! I mean it!" Sayyid hangs up, as Aretha walks outside, and asks her Uncle "How are you?" Sayyid asks "Where's Terrance?" At Chantel's, Terrance and Monica meets up, as Monica tells Terrance "Javon's with Millie. They dated when he was still in L.A." Terrance quips "He's smart. I'd say he got it from his Dad." Monica slyly says to Terrance "And me. He should be here any moment." Terrance quips "Maybe he and Millie's reconnecting? But word of caution, she dated Aretha's Son at one time. And Rashad still has feelings for her." Monica sighs "I'm sorry, but I can't stand Aretha at all. She's still the same bitch she was 20 years ago and never forgives or forgets." Terrance responds "She takes after Uncle Clem. She has her moments." Monica reaches out to Terrance, and grabs his hand, and asks "So I've wanted to ask you something. Do you still have feelings for me?" Terrance looks at Monica silently, as he responds "We made a Son, and I didn't know about him for years. I am gay you know." Monica responds "You mean bi-sexual? I see those almond eyes." Terrance takes a deep breath, and sighs "My Ex-Boyfriend said the same thing, and hell, maybe he was right. I do still have feelings for you Monica Carver. I've never gotten over you." Monica looks at Terrance, as they look into each other's eyes, and they kiss, and Terrance backs away, and responds "I haven't kissed a woman like that since.." Monica goes "Since me? Want to get a room?" Terrance tells Monica "Let's not go that far yet. You were always fast." Monica smiles, as she tells Terrance "I want to make up for hurting you. Let's give our Son the family he deserves." Terrance agrees, but tells her "I'm here for him, but right now my main concern's for my Mama, and making her last days as great as they can be." Monica asks "Last days?" Terrance stutters, as he starts to cry "She's asked for an assisted-suicide Monica." Monica gasps, as she tells Terrance "I hurt her leaving town. I want to make peace with her before she passes." Terrance tells Monica "It's time you do that, and she meets our Son." Meanwhile at The Sunset Club, inside Javon's suite, the phone rings, as Javon turns the phone off, and looks at Millie, as she lays in the bed, and Javon asks "How was that?" Millie gets up, and whispers "Perfect." Millie leads Javon into the shower, as they are hand in hand, and in the shower, Javon and Millie has sex, as she wraps her legs around Javon's waist, as he holds her in his arms.
    At Walter's Mansion, Walter returns as Jamie looks at Walter, as he asks "So have you re-considered?" Jamie shakes her head, and tells Walter "I am ready to pay that evil bitch back!" Walter yells "Look Jamie, I forbid it! I mean it now! We have a movie to make, and a sequel. Focus on that!" Jamie yells "If my Daughter and Grandson aren't saved, then kiss that damn sequel goodbye!" Walter yells back forcefully "You will do what I say Jamie! Do you hear me? My damn career's on the line!" A door opens from upstairs, as Walter looks up and asks "Who's here?" Ava and Winston walks down the stairs, as Ava looks at Walter, and tells him sternly "My Sister also grown brains, and damn if I have chills." Walter looks at Jamie, with a puzzled look, as he asks "When did you join up with the woman who tried to kill you twice?" Jamie looks at her Sister, as Ava tells Walter "I told her the truth, and it's out in the open. Next stop will be The Exposer, and then the auction, and I'll give Aretha the money to buy your ass out if you're not killed first!" Jamie tells Walter "After our brunch, and thinking it over, I went to my Sister, and she and Winston told me some things. Game over Walter." Walter yells at Winston and Ava "This is MY house, and the two of you needs to get lost! Did Jamie tell you she's giving me a child? Have you called Maria Jackson yet?" Ava looks at her Sister with shock, as she quips "Ok I feel warm. What about Maria? Jamie..." Jamie sighs "Maria's about to be a Grandmother. Someone's in town, and they will carry the child Walter and I want to have." Ava warns her Sister "You fooled me whore, and you'll regret this. Bet on that! And you save your own ass, because someone else is in town, and when I see her, I'll inform her of this news!" Winston and Ava walks out, as Ava mumbles to her Husband "I can't believe this shit!" Winston sighs "I told you this was too good to be true Ava." Back inside, Jamie looks at Walter, and tells him "Just so you know, she's hasn't been implanted yet. Not until Summer's returned home safe and sound, and Jake!" Walter yells "I'm going upstairs!" Jamie warns Walter "You do that, and tell Angelica I know you owe her!" Walter yells at Jamie "Ava's lying to you to protect your crazy ass family Jamie!" Jamie goes "Whatever Walter." Walter slams the bedroom door, as Jamie makes a phone call to Shannon Issac, now grown, and tells her "Ciarra's in town."
    As the day comes to a close in Adam's Landing, at Sully and Jared's Penthouse, Sully, Jared, and Ruthie sits in the living room, as Sully tells her Husband "I don't know what's going on with Mom, but when I see her, I'm kicking her ass!" Jared reminds his Wife "Remember one thing, you're pregnant." Sully boldly tells Jared "She's not being there for Daddy, and Gracie and Xavier Jr has no clue what's going on with her. It makes my damn blood boil Jared." Ruthie tells her parents "She never lets me call her Grandma." Sully looks at her Daughter, and gently responds "Queenie, I don't know how to explain your Grandmother at this time, but your Grandpa loves you very much, and your Great Grandma too." Ruthie sighs with sadness "She told me she hated me." Sully's eyes widen, as she asks "When?" Ruthie goes "Earlier. She walked inside the nursery, and she said she hated kids." Ruthie starts to cry, as Jared asks Sully "Should we tell Xavier or Beth?" Sully tells her Husband, as they console Ruthie "I'll deal with Mom myself. If my Grandma or Daddy finds out, all hell will break loose, and it will, and from me!" At The Inn, Leigh drinks a glass of vodka, as Country sits next to her, as Leigh goes "So why are you so standoffish?" You're cute?" Country asks "Are you trying to have me killed Leigh?" Leigh smiles, and whispers in Country's ear "I'm not Leigh, my name is Erica, and I want you to myself." Unknown to them, Bobby walks inside, as he looks at Leigh and Country, and Bobby walks up, and asks Leigh "Have you forgotten you have a Husband and kids?" Leigh a.k.a. Erica asks Bobby "Who has a Husband and kids? Not me. I am young, and I want to have fun. Now excuse us buzzkill, while I take this strapping man to a room." Bobby grabs Leigh's arm, and tells her "Xavier needs you Leigh!" Leigh screams "The damn name is ERICA!" Leigh slaps Bobby, as she struts out, and Country asks Bobby "What's wrong with her?" Bobby responds "I don't know, but if I were you, I'd leave town." Country sighs "I think I'll do that. Give Xavier my best." Bobby walks out, as Country shakes his head, going "Erica? What in the hell?" At Hell Hill, Beth walks inside Xavier's study, as she carries a box with her, as Allan and Olivia has left, and Beth tells her Son "Here's what you need to get well baby." Beth pulls out a bottle, and takes out a spoon, and tells her Son "This is cannabis oil. Also known as hemp oil. This is the best cure for cancer." Xavier looks at his Mother, as he takes some, and asks "What's the other stuff?" Beth tells her Son "This machine's a vaporizer, with THC, and you breathe it, and it helps kill the cancer cells, and here's a vitamin I want you to take called B12." Xavier looks everything over, as he asks "Are you sure this will work Mother?" Beth nods, and tells her Son "It cured Eve Mathis, and she was close to death. This will cure you." Xavier looks over the vaporizer, and takes a B12 pill, as the doorbell rings, and Xavier tells his Mother "Go see who it is?" Beth nods, as she heads into the living room, and opens the door, and cries "Aunt Ciarra! Mama told me you were coming to town." Ciarra, with suitcase in hand, quips "That bluebird really spoils surprises doesn't she?" Beth smiles, and tells her Aunt "I'm so glad you're here." Ciarra holds her Niece tightly, as she tells Beth "My family needs me, and I'll be here until Xavier gets well." Unknown to them, Tenny's spirit watches, with a smile, as she walks into the study, and looks at her Grandson, and Xavier goes "Grandma? Am I hallucinating? Tenny responds "No, you're not Xavier. Ciarra's here, and I'm watching over you, as are these people. J.D., Ruth, and B.R.'s spirits stands next to Tenny, as Xavier starts to cry, and B.R. tells his Son "We're not ready for you yet." Ruth tells her Grandson "We are watching over all of you, so if you feel a cold breeze, know it's only us." J.D. looks at his Grandson, as he holds Tenny, and tells him "Beth needs you, and you'll win this battle. I know." They disappear, as Xavier looks at his Grandmother's marijuana pouch, and pulls out a joint, and says to himself "I will win this fight." Meanwhile at Bree's Mansion, Bree, Frank, Cale, Colt, Ava, and Winston are inside, as they discuss strategy, and Ava has filled everyone in on her meeting with Jamie, as she tells her Niece "Jamie showed her love today for Summer and Jake, and I think she's finally seeing the light." Winston mumbles to himself "Possibly." Ava tells her Husband "I think she's starting to wake up." Frank asks Winston "Since you were Married to Angelica, what should we do?" Winston advises Frank, Cale, and Colt "Bait her. She wants Jake, he carries the bloodline. As for Summer, Angelica doesn't care about money, she's sick, and would rather watch her die than to receive money. There's more than meets the eye with her." Bree boldly yells "I want her DEAD!" Ava sighs "Well Bree, that's what we all want, but to defeat Angelica, we'll all have to play the game as she'd play it." Frank asks "And what way is that?" Winston tells everyone "We need a mole we can trust, and I have the perfect candidate." Bree asks "And who are you thinking of?" Winston responds "Jared." At the Santiago Manor, Summer sits inside her room, as she hears Angelica holding Jake, and telling him "You will love your legacy. Grandma has big plans for you." Summer cries, as Angelica turns the monitor off, as she walks inside a room, as she holds her Grandson, and looks at someone, and tells him "I have everything in motion. You will soon have everything you need to survive." The man, in a coma, is unresponsive, as Angelica kisses him, and tells Jake, as he squirms "Forget about Mommy, money's not going to save her, because I plan to kill her to save this man. He's more worthy of breathing than she is."
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment