Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Daylight And Darkness 2.0: Season 1. Episode 4. Secrets And Choices

   As the next week arrives in Adam's Landing, at Hell Hill, Xavier sits inside his study, as he wears a robe, and opens a pill bottle, as he reads The Exposer, and The Gossiper, as Gracie and Xavier Jr runs inside, as Sully follows, and asks "Reading that story on Mom?" Xavier nods, as he tells Sully "Mother spoke to Aretha and Terrance, and they're not pressing charges. She's coming home this morning." Sully asks "Where's Millie?" Xavier tells his Daughter "She's staying at Alexandra's. I thought you'd seen her?" Sully responds to her Father "We've kept in touch. Can't believe that son of a bitch's trying to make a movie on our family. Jamie's trying to destroy us." Xavier's silent, as Sully asks "Daddy, you've been quiet since you've returned. And you haven't barely left the house. Are you alright?" Xavier looks at Gracie and Xavier Jr, and reaches out his arms, and hugs them, as he tells Sully "I'm fine, just taking it easy. Just keep balance at Jackson Inc, and take care of yourself Princess." Gracie asks "Am I a princess Daddy?" Xavier smiles, and gently tells his young Daughter "Yes you are sweetie." Xavier turns towards his Son, as he's quiet, and tells him "And you are my Son. I love all of you. Have a good day." Sully hugs her Father, as she takes her Brother and Sister to school, as Xavier hears the door close, and picks up the bottle of pills, and takes one, as he is silent, with a despondent look on his face.
    At The Evans Home, Willie sits in the living room, as Rashad returns from taking Little Sidney to school, as Aretha tells her Mother "After that wreck, you're not driving again!" Willie yells at Aretha "Damnit, I already have dementia, and now I'm an invalid? Don't take my damn keys or I'll throw your ass out of this damn house Thelma!" Rashad is silent, as Aretha sighs "Mama, do you just realize what you called me?" Willie asks "What did I call you?" Aretha responds "Aunt Thelma, and she's arriving today to visit." Willie snaps "She just wants to enjoy this. Snooty ass bitch! Hell all of you must think I'm at death's door. Every damn body's coming out of the woodwork! Aretha, just leave me the hell alone! All of you! I don't need your damn pity!" Willie heads to her bedroom, and slams the door, as Rashad asks his Mother "Can we just let her be Mom? She knows she's losing her memory. She asked me yesterday when Little Sidney was born, and then snapped on me." Aretha looks at her Son, as she tells him "Rashad, she's not the person I know, this is a nasty disease. Think about when your Grandpa had it, he went quiet, but Mama's is worse, and she's fighting so hard, but she has flashbacks, and she thinks that your Grandpa's still alive." Rashad gets emotional, as he tells his Mother "I hate this so much." Aretha hugs Rashad, and sighs with sadness "We all do baby boy. But we got to hold it together." Aretha asks Rashad "So are you staying here today?" Rashad nods, and Aretha tells him "I'm heading down to the office, and Uncle Clem should be back soon. He went to pick up Aunt Thelma at the Airport." Rashad nods, as Aretha heads out, as Sayyid pulls in the driveway, and Aretha asks her Uncle "Where's Aunt Thelma?" Sayyid tells his Niece "She wasn't at the airport. And I haven't spoke to her." Aretha quips "The Ross women are all stubborn and set in their ways." Sayyid sighs "Ain't that the damn truth." Aretha gets into her car, as Sayyid sits outside, and calls his youngest Sister, as Thelma, who lives in Captial City answers, and tells her Brother "Tell Willie I'll be there soon. I'm still taking it in. So understand that Clem. We are the last three left, and I am having a hard time." Sayyid sighs on the other end "I understand completely, she's slipping very fast. Like she used to tell us "We have to fight." And you may want to come on home." Thelma tells her Brother "Well then, I'll be in town tonight." Thelma hangs up, and Sayyid walks inside, as his phone rings, and responds "I have to turn it down Winston. I'm looking after my Sister now."
    At the ALPD, Beth arrives, as Leigh sits in the lobby, and sighs with disgust "Oh hell. I thought X or Sully was coming down here." Beth smiles "I volunteered Leigh, and you and I are going to have a talk." Leigh tells her Mother In Law "Thank you for talking to Willie's family." Beth responds "So have you gotten your head straight? Leaving my two Grandkids alone was low. You are very insecure." Leigh snaps "Don't pull that on me. You've ran back and forth between Bobby, and Frank. And you're calling me insecure?" Beth warns Leigh "Bobby and I have an understanding, and as for you, I cleaned the house, and the vodka's gone." Leigh yells "If Xavier decides to leave town again, I'm divorcing him.." Beth responds calmly "He's been home since you were arrested, and he's not himself. I don't think he's been out cheating on you Leigh, and if you cause him any more stress, I'll kick your ass." Leigh sighs "Just take me home!" Beth responds in a stern tone "I will, and if you pull one stunt of any kind, you'll answer to me." Leigh yells "Just take me home!" Meanwhile at Alexandra's Penthouse, Alexandra sits in the living room, as Millie sits with her Grandmother, and Colt, as Alexandra yells at her Husband "Coffee!" Colt snaps "Am I your damn butler?" Alexandra smiles at her Granddaughter, and sighs "He's still being trained." Millie is quiet, as Alexandra tells her "What's bothering you? You've been in town for a week, and you're not yourself." Millie tells her Grandmother "Something's off with Dad Grandmum." Alexandra hands Millie a cup of coffee, as she sits, and asks "So what do you know? I know you saw him in L.A.?" Millie sighs "He was wearing a heavy coat, and he was different, he just wanted to tell me he loved me, and he was retiring." Colt quips "That doesn't sound like the legend of Xavier Jackson." Alexandra tells her Granddaughter "There's many rumors swirling around town about him." Millie tells her Grandmother "All I know is something's not right. He's not himself." Alexandra looks at her Granddaughter, and tells her "When Jamie Marx sold her soul to Angelica Hale, then everything changed, and many blame it on the death of Tenny. And I'm appalled Walter DuBois wanted you to play Leigh in the movie." Millie is silent, as she has a thought, and closes her eyes for a moment, as Angelica asks "What's wrong?" Millie sighs "Nothing."
     Meanwhile at Bree's Mansion, Bree, Frank, Bobby, and Country are in the living room, as Bree tells them "Russell's coming to town today." Frank asks Bobby "So does this have anything to do with Jamie and Angelica?" Bobby responds "She financed that book, and Jamie does owe her money for her plastic surgeries, and more." Bree nods, as Frank adds "My Sister's a different person than she used to be years ago." Bobby quips "Jamie's always been a whore. Everyone knows that." Frank agrees, as Country sighs "I should of just killed her when Xavier, Ava, and Winston ordered her death a few years ago." Bobby tells Country "You really betrayed Xavier when the truth all come out, and he still has a bounty, but I will work on him when you at least save Jake." Country tells them "I don't know where she is, but I have checked the entire area and Valley Ridge, and haven't found her." Jamie arrives, as she asks her Daughter "Well any clues?" Everyone turns to Jamie, and Bree tells her Mother "Don't come here and pretend you give a damn. You put her in this place." Frank asks his Sister "Who in the hell are you?" Jamie tells them "I want Summer safe, and I'm exposing our crazy ass family!" Bobby warns Jamie "That won't work out too well for you. It's only a matter of time." Jamie laughs "Ok Mayor Whitten, and all, I'm leaving, and find my Daughter." Jamie walks out, as Bree yells in anger "That bitch! I want to kill her for all this!" Frank sighs with sadness "That isn't the Jamie I knew." Bobby warns them "Her fiancee's making a movie off her book, and planning a sequel." Bree rolls her eyes, as does Frank, as Country tells them "So back to killing?" At The Santiago Manor, in a bedroom, sits Summer, as she's angry, and holds Jake's blanket, as Angelica and Jake walks inside, and Angelica smiles, looking at Summer "Little guy loves his Grandmother. He'll be an excellent heir. Finally one who can carry on my legacy." Summer snarls "Let us go! We have nothing to do between you and my Mom you senile bitch!" Angelica sighs "Bad thing to say. Bad thing really, Mommy hasn't been giving a shit, Bree's unable to save you, and Jamie has that knack to get selfish. She has to pay me, or else you will die, and Jake will see blood for the first time." Summer snaps "You are sick!" Angelica, holding her Grandson, laughs "Your Mother is sick. I'm happy that I got what I want." Angelica and Jake leaves the room, and Angelica locks the door from outside, as Summer says to herself, with a scared look on her face "Pay her Mom. For Jake."
     At City Hospital, Terrance and Olivia sits inside Terrance's office, as Olivia and Terrance reads the e-mail again, as Terrance asks "So have they called yet?" Olivia warns Terrance "We can't keep hiding this. This could cost us our careers. Although they want this to stay secret. They're forgetting some things." Terrance asks "Has Allan tried to get the info from you?" Olivia responds "He asked me about it a few times, and I told him I couldn't tell him, and he understood." Terrance tells Olivia "Well, there's one thing we can do Olivia." Olivia asks "And what might that be?" Terrance types in Beth's e-mail address, and tells her "An accidental forwarding. I don't think they would go after us. She isn't blind Olivia." Olivia nods with worry "I know Terrance." Meanwhile at Walter's Mansion, Walter sits in the living room, as he tells the person on the other line "Oh! Shit! This is working perfectly. Full of secrets. How did you find this out?" The person on the other line tells him, and Walter smiles "Post that one as breaking news, and post it on our show also. Controversy sells, and this will line my wallet nicely." Walter hangs up, as Monica and Javon walks inside, and Walter asks his Ex-Wife "Why in the hell are you here with him?" Javon tells Walter "I came to make sure my Mom gets her things from that slut you are bedding." Monica quips "Considered being checked for an STD Walter?" Walter snaps at Monica "Everything here is mine! The only thing you have is that bastard that I had to allow to call me Daddy all these years. So are you gay Javon?" Javon rushes to Walter, and yells "Shut the hell up! I've met Terrance Evans, and he's got more morals than you ever have Walter!" Monica tells Walter "I'm getting my things." Monica walks upstairs, as Walter yells "Do go through my shit! I do have a way to stop you!" Javon asks "And what might that be Walter? Because I'm here, and Ava gave me this, and if you try, I'll put you out." Walter quips "You're going crazy working at Jackson Inc. How about you tell Ava about her Brother. Oh wait, she's going to find out today." Javon demands "What's wrong?" Walter laughs "You will find out when the rest of them do. And Jamie's book and movie will make millions and millons of hard cold cash!" Monica walks downstairs meanwhile, and yells "So where's my things?" Walter goes "I gave them to Jamie." Monica glares at her Ex-Husband, and tells him "Remember one thing bastard, wasn't for me, you'd never be the tabloid king. I can't wait to see you fall flat on your ass." Monica and Javon leaves, as Walter sits back, and his phone rings, and he looks at the ID, and answers, and responds "I've got my bases covered."
    At Jackson Inc, Ava, Winston, and Jared sits inside Ava's office, as Ava tells her Husband "So it's done, and Allan and Nathan have signed off and approve." Jared asks "What about Ciarra? She should be the one to announce the comeback of Sullivan's." Ava sighs "Uncle Floyd's still recovering from his accident at the farm, and she has no desire to come back to town. Who can blame her?" Winston asks "And Beth?" Jared tells his Grandfather "She's at Hell Hill today. She went to pick Leigh up from jail." Ava tells Jared "I've spoken to her, as have Sully, and she gives the go ahead. She did say though she doesn't want a part in the business. So I'll be handling things for her, but she will be on the Sullivan's board of directors." Winston tells his Grandson "Now we will just focus on Foodstar and our subsidiaries at HaleCorp." Meanwhile outside Jackson Inc, Sully arrives, as paparazzi swarms her, as a reporter asks "Is it true about your Daddy?" Sully glares at everyone, and snaps "Screw off!" Another reporter asks "I hear he's sick?" Sully snaps "Yeah! Sick of Jamie Marx attacking his family! Now go on somewhere else before I call the ALPD on your asses!" Sully walks inside, as she fumes with anger. In Ava's office, her secretary walks inside, and tells her "Turn on the TV. Good thing Winston's here." Ava turns on the TV, as silence fills the room, and Winston and Jared are silent, with their eyes glued to the TV, as Ava is silent, with anger in her eyes, as Sully storms in and yells "There's paparazzi all over this damn building! What in the hell is going on?" Ava tells her Niece "I don't know Sully, but I'm about to know." Sully yells "I'm following you Aunt Ava!" Winston and Jared follows behind, as they head to Hell Hill.
    Meanwhile at Hell Hill, Beth and Leigh returns, as they walk inside, and Leigh asks her Mother In Law "Where's X?" Beth responds "Maybe sleeping. He's not himself Leigh." Leigh walks into her Husband's study, as Beth follows, where Xavier's pill bottle sits on his desk, and Beth looks at the pills, as the chair's turned, and Beth asks "Xavier, what are you doing with painkillers?" Leigh yells "Turn around Xavier!" Xavier turns his chair around, and asks his Mother and Wife "Watched the news yet?" Beth answers "I heard a story on the radio on my way back here. So is this just fodder so Jamie can sell her damn book and that movie?" Xavier's silent, as Beth warns her Son "These painkillers are very strong baby. They can hurt your stomach. Remember that aneurysm?" Xavier nods, as Leigh asks "What are you hiding? TELL ME WHAT IT IS!" Beth whispers to Leigh "You're going with me." Leigh yells at Beth "You don't control me!" Xavier gets up, and tells them "Both of you shut the hell up. I'm going upstairs." Xavier walks out of the study, as Beth looks at her Daughter In Law, and tells Leigh "That tone doesn't sound good." Leigh asks "Well Beth, since you've been here, has my Husband told you anything?" Beth shakes her head, and replies "No. And if he wants to talk about it, then he can when he's ready." Leigh yells "Well I'm about to find out what he's keeping from me!" Beth grabs Leigh's arm, and warns her "Don't start no shit with him Leigh." Leigh yells "Don't you have some things to do Beth?" Beth smiles "I'm retired, so I'm watching over my family now." Beth walks out, as she checks her tablet, and notices a message, and Beth reads intently, as Leigh walks out of the study and yells "X!" Beth looks at Leigh, and tells her "Shut that yelling up. I'm going down to City Hospital! Go check on Class!" Leigh tells Beth "I'm about to get my Husband to open up to me Beth, so see you later." Leigh storms upstairs, as Beth glares at Leigh, and leaves.
   At The Exposer, Aretha sits at her desk, as she reads the news on The Gossiper, and says to herself "Someone's got a real death wish." Aretha picks up her phone, as she calls Terrance, and asks her Brother "Watching the TV?" Terrance, with Olivia at City Hospital, responds "Yes we are. And the person who leaked this will pay dearly for it." Aretha asks "Does anyone else know yet?" At City Hospital, Allan, Nathan, Rose, and A.J. arrives, and Terrance tells his Sister "I expect things to get heated." Terrance hangs up, and back at The Exposer, Monica and Javon walks back inside, and Aretha asks "Didn't I tell you to stay the hell away from here Monica?" Monica asks Aretha "Don't you want to know your Nephew?" Aretha looks at Javon, and tells him "I'm your Aunt, but I have no damn use for your Mama! Did she tell you?" Javon looks at Aretha, as Monica warns Aretha "Don't bring it up." Aretha snarks "I shouldn't tell Javon that you broke Terrance's heart, when you left town to work for Walter DuBois carrying my Brother's Son without even telling him? He never got over it!" Javon looks at his Mother, as Monica snaps back at Aretha "This should be discussed privately. Not in front of Javon." Aretha sighs "He's grown, and he should know." Javon asks his Mother "So Terrance never knew, but Aretha did?" Aretha adds "Mama knew also. But sadly she has dementia, and she isn't well." Monica quips "I wish you had dementia Aretha..." Aretha slaps Monica in the face, and yells "Hell no bitch, you didn't go there." Monica slaps Aretha back, and Aretha pulls Monica's wig off, and snaps "We had your back and then you stabbed my Brother in the damn back! I don't forgive that!" Monica yells at Aretha "Ok, if you want to fight, find somebody else to fight with bitch." Monica grabs her wig, as she tells Javon "Let's go!" Javon looks at his Mother, and tells her "You betrayed me Mom." Aretha tells Javon "The doors are open for you. Don't let Monica turn you against your family." Monica yells at Aretha "Go to hell you bitter old bitch!" Aretha quips "Ask Walter for more alimony so you can buy a better wig." Monica and Javon walks out, as Javon tells his Mother "I have to leave to think." Monica asks her Son "Do you hate me?" Javon responds "No Mom, I don't. But you and I both know Walter's a bastard, and if I'd known about the Evans Family, you could have left him sooner instead of last year." Monica sighs "I have my reasons." Javon leaves, as Monica shakes her head, and glares at the door to Aretha's office, as she leaves. Inside Aretha's office, Aretha sits back, as she reads The Gossiper, and says to herself "Walter's done messed up. He just picked the wrong damn fight."
   Afternoon arrives, and at the Bree's Mansion, Bree and Frank sits inside her living room, as Bree and her Uncle watches the TV, and Frank tells his Niece "I have a feeling I need to check on Beth." Bree looks at her Uncle, and responds "Do you believe this tabloid shit?" Frank tells Bree "Everyone's been noticing that something's off with Xavier, and if this is true, then things are about to get bad." Bree sighs with disgust "My Mom will see dollar signs all over this, and not even think about my Sister. She doesn't care about her, or her Grandson. It makes me sick Uncle Frank." Frank hugs Bree, and assures her "Summer will be found Bree. I promise that." Bree looks at her Uncle, as he tells her "I'm going to head over to Cale and Allison's, and I'll get a search party going." Frank leaves, as Bree watches the TV, and shakes her head, and asks "What in the hell is happening to my family?" At Walter's Mansion, Jamie walks inside, as she asks Walter "So what is this I heard on the radio? Is it true?" Walter grins, and tells his fiancee "This will work beautifully. The door will be wide open for you Jamie." Jamie sighs "I want Summer to be released from Angelica." Walter puts his arm around Jamie, and assures her in a deceiving tone "I'm sure everything will be ok. How are you not sure your Sister, or family has her locked up somewhere?" Jamie looks at Walter, and tells him "They are looking for her, and Angelica has made it known I owe her, but when you threaten the life of my Daughter, and my Grandson, then that's another story." Walter strokes Jamie's face, and asks "Want to head to the bedroom to wear off the tension?" Jamie looks at Walter, and tells him "That's a great idea. Sex always helps." Walter smiles, as he and Jamie heads into the bedroom.
   At The Evans Home, Willie stays inside her bedroom, as she reads her bible, as downstairs Sayyid hangs up the phone, as Rashad asks his Great-Uncle "So how's Eve?" Sayyid responds "She's better. May be paying a visit soon." Rashad tells Sayyid "It's time to go pick up Little Sidney." Sayyid tells him "Take him out for pizza, or down to FJR. I'm going to attempt to get through to Willie." Rashad nods, as he leaves, and Sayyid walks into his Sister's bedroom, as Willie sits on the edge of her bed, looking at a photo of Sidney, and turns, as Sayyid asks gently "How are you Willie?" Willie looks at her Brother, as she starts to cry, and responds "I don't know Clem. Maybe I should just grow used to that." Sayyid sits next to his Sister, and asks "Want to play 21?" Willie shakes her head, and looks at Sidney's photo, and responds "I wish I was with my Husband. I'm scared." Sayyid assures Willie "Your family's here. You won't be able to run away all of us Willie. And your friends as well." Willie sighs "This isn't the way it should be Clem." Sayyid looks at his Sister, and tells her "Life isn't fair Willie. But I'm your Brother, and I'm taking care of you, and so are Aretha, Terrance, Rashad, Little Sidney.." Willie sighs with sadness "I am a burden on them." Sayyid sternly tells Willie "No in the hell you are not! You are the one that holds the family together! And they understand." Willie looks at Sayyid, and says to him "I don't have many moments of clarity anymore. This new house confuses me, and I wish I was dead." Sayyid tells his Sister "As you always said, that's in God's hands Willie." Willie tells her Brother "When Sidney was diagnosed with Alzheimer's, he asked Terrance to put him to sleep. I think I want that too." Sayyid tells his Sister "No you don't. That's not you." Willie tells Sayyid "When you have what I have, there's only one option, and that is death. Support my choice Daddy, I'm marrying Sidney..." Sayyid asks his Sister "Daddy?" Willie yells "Leave me the hell alone! Damnit!" Sayyid walks out of Willie's bedroom, as he hears glass break inside, as Willie screams "I can't take this! God let me die!"
    Meanwhile at Hell Hill, Leigh walks inside the bedroom, as Xavier lays in the bed, despondent, and tells his Wife "Please just leave it alone." Leigh yells "No I won't leave it alone X! I'm your Wife, and I should know what in the hell are going on with you! Have you went crazy over Jamie's stunts? Are you having an affair? What is it!" Xavier yells "I'm not having a damn affair Leigh! And the shit you've pulled recently could have drove me crazy! I'm glad Princess left you in jail to dry out!" Leigh snaps "X, you need to get your shit together, and tell me the damn truth! Have you checked The Gossiper? Read the front page." Leigh throws the tablet at her Husband, as Xavier looks, and Leigh hears the door open downstairs, and asks her Husband "So what have you been doing in Blue Ridge X?" At City Hospital, Beth has arrived, as Terrance, Olivia, Allan, Nathan, Rose, and A.J. are inside Terrance's office, as Allan hugs his Sister, and Nathan and Rose also offer comfort, with Beth rejects, as she asks Terrance and Olivia "So what I heard is true?" Terrance nods, as Olivia tell Beth "I sent you the email. We agreed to do it as an accident. It was top secret." Beth quips "Well it's all over the damn news now! So this is why my Son's been taking trips?" Olivia looks at Beth silently, as does Terrance, as he pulls up some scans, and gets up, as Beth sits, and looks at them, and says to herself "No." Allan assures his Sister "I'm here Big Sis." Beth snaps at Allan, Nathan, and Rose "All of you already know?" Allan tells his Sister "Seen it on TV Beth." Olivia asks Beth "Anything any of us can do?" Beth yells "Yes! Tell me what in the hell is going on! I swear on my Mama's grave if something happens, I'll hold you, and Terrance accountable!" Beth storms out in a fury, as Allan looks at his Wife, and sighs "That's what I expected." Terrance tells everyone "Beth should have known." Olivia agrees, but tells everyone "If he wanted everybody to know, he'd said something." Allan shakes his head, and sighs "Classic trait of a Sullivan." Back at Hell Hill, Ava, Sully, Winston, and Jared arrive, as Ava tells her Niece "Sounds like Xavier and Leigh's in the bedroom." Leigh walks downstairs, and yells "We are having a private discussion!" Sully yells at her Mother "I want to talk to my Daddy!" The door opens, as Millie walks inside, and asks "What's this shit I'm hearing on TV?" Ava turns to her Niece, and tells Millie "That's why we're here." Leigh yells "If he'll tell anyone, it'll be his Wife!" Ava looks at Leigh, and quips "Damn if that menopause changed you. Let me get something straight with your ass, you won't keep a damn thing from Sully, Millie, myself, nobody in this damn room, so get off your damn high horse before I knock you off!" Sully runs upstairs, as Leigh warns Ava "I already have to deal with Beth, I won't tolerate your attitude as well." Winston warns Leigh "Ava and Xavier are close, so back off of my Wife.." Ava smiles at her Husband, and responds "I can fend for myself." In Xavier's bedroom, Xavier looks at the tablet, and throws it across the room, as Sully walks inside, and tells her Father "The paparazzi's swarming around here and Jackson Inc. Daddy what's going on? Please tell me." Xavier asks Sully "Why aren't you at the office?" Sully tells her Father "I love you, and I want to be here for you Daddy. I know something's not right." Xavier closes his eyes, and looks at Sully, and tells her slowly "Princess, there's nothing you can do. Nothing nobody can do. Leave it at that." Sully yells "No! Tell me why!" Xavier yells "Because Sully, there's nothing nobody can do!" Back downstairs, Leigh looks upstairs, and tells Ava, Winston, Jared, and Millie "Leave." Bobby arrives, as Sully walks downstairs, and Leigh yells at everyone "Now since Sully's downstairs, get out of here!" Sully looks at her Mother, as a look of defiance comes over everyone, as Sully boldly tells her Mother "Make us!"
    At The Farm meanwhile, Frank sits in the living room, along with Cale, and Colt, as Frank tells his Son, and Colt "We are going to find Summer and Jake. I have a feeling Country's going to fail." Cale pulls out his rifle, as does Colt, as Frank asks Colt "So what do you know about Country?" Colt tells his boss "Well I know he said Jamie financed his hunting show." Frank sighs "All I needed to know. Poor Bree, her Daddy's got a dilemma. We need to watch him carefully, and what I want the two of you to do is be ready for when I tell both of you "It's time", that you do as I say." Cale and Colt nod in agreement. At Bree's Mansion, Bree sits in her living room, as she cries for her Sister, and Nephew, as there's a knock at the door. Bree walks to the door, as Russell Marx, stands on the other side, and Russell tells Bree "Bobby told me." Bree hugs Russell, as he assures Bree "My Daughter and Grandson will be found, and I'll make damn sure Jamie pays dearly. I'm Governor Marx now." At The Inn, Country sits at the bar, as he drinks a beer, and his phone rings, as it's Jamie, and Country answers, and tells Jamie "If I were you, I'd go hide." Jamie, laying in Walter's bed, sighs "Sorry. You need to find my Daughter, or I won't be financing...." Jamie hangs up, as Country yells "Shit!" At Walter's Mansion, Walter walks inside, as he tells Jamie "A business associate called. We found another actress to play Leigh in the movie, and everything's a go." Jamie laughs "Oh yes it is, but I want Jackson Inc. I am seeing an opening there." Walter smiles, as he tells his fiancee "Well I'd tell you to go for it baby." Jamie smiles, and responds "I am." Meanwhile at The Santiago Manor, Angelica walks inside Summer's bedroom, as Summer yells "Where's Jake?" Angelica smiles "He's with his nanny. Your Mother is failing, and I think Jake and I will get along nicely." Summer snarls at Angelica "He's my SON! Have you forgotten who my Father is?" Angelica laughs in an evil tone "Yes. I do. And his past will haunt him dear. And did I mention Jake called me Grandma?" Summer tries to slap Angelica, as Angelica slaps Summer to the floor, and hands her a baby monitor, and tells Summer "Watch me bond with Jake Santiago." Summer screams "Whitten!" Angelica motions for someone, as the nanny walks inside, and hands Jake to Angelica, as he squirms, as Angelica tells the nanny "Summer's feeling bitchy. Help her sleep for awhile." The nanny restrains Summer and sticks a syringe into her arm, as Angelica sighs "Keep it up, and what I have in mind will be worse than mere drug."
    At City Hospital, Terrance and Olivia sits in Terrance's office, as Terrance tells Olivia "Beth was pissed at us." Olivia assures Terrance "She was just having a natural reaction." At Nathan and Rose's Penthouse, Allan sits with his Son and Daughter In Law, as A.J.'s in his room, with the door closed, as Allan lights a blunt, and tells his Son "I think I should have asked Big Sis if she needed to smoke." Nathan quips "I don't think marijuana relaxes Aunt Beth like it does us." Rose exclaims "As long as she isn't gunning for me, then I'm not worrying." Allan takes a toke, and passes to Nathan, and tells his Son and Daughter In Law "Beth will need us. And I know someone else she needs also." Nathan asks "Aunt Ciarra?" Allan nods, as he responds "With all that's going on, she may be the only one who can help my Sister since Mama's gone." At Hell Hill, Xavier lays in his bed, as Leigh walks upstairs, and snaps at her Husband "So X. Everyone's here, it's time to open up and tell everyone what you're hiding!" Downstairs, Sully, Ava, Millie, Winston, Jared, and Bobby stands in the living room, as Beth walks inside, and Sully and Millie turns towards their Grandmother, as Beth is silent, and Beth asks "I see everyone's here?" Sully, holding onto her Husband, as Jared holds his Wife, tells her Grandmother "Daddy yelled at me, and told me there's nothing nobody could do Grandma. And Mom's been arguing with him." Beth looks around, as she walks upstairs, as she walks into Xavier and Leigh's bedroom, and slaps Leigh forcefully across the face, and snaps "Take your ass downstairs!" Leigh snaps back at Beth "I'm Xavier's Wife!" Beth snaps "And I am his Mother! Don't try me now!" Leigh yells at her Husband "It's not over X!", as she heads downstairs, and Beth looks at her Son, and tells Xavier "Take off your robe." Xavier looks at his Mother, as he unties his robe, and Beth gasps, as she tells her Son "My baby. Mama's here, and so are you family. It's time you tell them Son." Xavier looks at his Mother, and Beth tells her Son "Come on Xavier. Let's walk downstairs." Xavier gets up, as Beth follows her Son, and downstairs, Leigh yells "Beth's about to really piss me off. She needs a damn life!" Bobby takes a deep breath, as Ava yells "Her life's her family Leigh! Do you want to go a round with me also?" Leigh shakes her head, as Sully warns her Mother "Shut the hell up talking about Grandma!" Beth and Xavier walks downstairs, as Sully, Millie, Ava, Winston, Jared, and Bobby stands by the stairway, as Leigh fumes in the corner, as Beth helps her Son to his chair, as Beth looks at Xavier, and gently tells him "It's ok." Xavier looks at everyone, and he closes his eyes, as Beth puts her hand on her Son's shoulder, as Ava looks at Xavier, as Winston stands next to his Wife, and Millie stands on the other side of Xavier, as does Sully and Jared, as Bobby stands next to Beth, as Leigh yells "Go ahead and admit it X!" Xavier looks at everyone in the room, and tears begin to flow from his eyes, as he tells his family "I have cancer, and my days are numbered." Leigh gasps with shock, as she says to herself "No. No." Sully asks her Father, with tears "Daddy, is that why you stepped down and been away?" Xavier nods, as Beth tells everyone "From here on out, I will be taking care of my Son, and we'll beat this." Xavier sighs "Mother, it's too late." Millie yells with tears "Fight Dad! You have to!" Sully pleads "What about Gracie, Xavier Jr? Ruthie, and her little brother on the way?" Xavier sighs "I have oral cancer, and I'm out of options." Xavier gets up, as Ava walks over to her Brother, and reminds him "You don't give up. Winston had leukemia, and he beat it, and a Jackson has ice in their veins, and we don't give up without a damn fight." Xavier looks at his Sister, and tells Ava somberly "I have fought this, but now I have to plan my exit." Xavier heads back upstairs, as Leigh shakes her head with disbelief, as Sully cries for her Father, as does Millie, as Ava asks Beth "What are his options?" Beth's voice trembles, as she responds "For the first time in my life, I don't think there are any options left. My Son's dying." Beth breaks down, as Bobby, Ava, and Winston comfort her, as Xavier returns to his bedroom, and cries, as Sully, Millie, and Leigh walks inside, and Leigh cries "I'm sorry X." Xavier opens his arms, as he holds his Wife, and Daughters, as they cry together, scared of what's to come.
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment