Monday, November 3, 2014

Daylight And Darkness 2.0: Season 1. Episode 6. Autumn Fire

    A week's passed, and it's nighttime at Hell Hill, Millie sleeps on the couch as she dreams (Flashback, Millie's in Walter DuBois' Los Angeles office, as she asks "Why did you want to see me?" Walter looks at Millie, and smiles "I just wanted to meet you. Seen you with Javon, and since you're playing in my film, well, thought we could connect." The lights dim, as music begins to play, and Walter walks over to Millie, and strokes her hair, and whispers "I have to say, you are damn sexy Millie Paige. You turn me on...) Millie screams in her sleep "Get the hell off of me! Leave me alone Walter!" Unknown to Millie, Xavier stands behind the couch, as he listens to his Daughter, and heads upstairs to bed, as he thinks to himself.
   
    The next day's arrived, and at Hell Hill, Ciarra cooks breakfast, as Millie walks into the kitchen, and Ciarra tells her Great-Niece "Hope you enjoy pancakes and homemade orange juice. I know Xavier won't be able to." Millie tells her Great Aunt "I've heard from Dad, Grandma, and Sully about your world famous skills in the kitchen." Ciarra smiles, as Millie asks "So has Sully came by yet?" Ciarra responds "Beth took Gracie and Xavier Jr to school today, and Sully's at work, or I hope she is." Millie goes "Leigh?" Ciarra rolls her eyes, and tells her with sadness "When Xavier thought she had died, he was scarred. He's always been there for her, and with everything going on, she's not even here. I don't understand her, but if I see her, I'll likely deliver a blistering slap to her face and ask what in the hell's wrong with her?" Millie asks "Is Dad in his study?" Ciarra goes "He left this morning. I have no clue as to where. He was gone when I woke." Millie is silent, as she sighs "I have a feeling I know where he is." At Jackson Inc, Javon walks inside his office, as Xavier sits, and Javon responds "Xavier. Good to see you moving around." Xavier thanks Javon, and sighs "Cancer's giving me a challenge, but it can't hold me down. But that's not why I'm here." Javon grows silent, as he asks "So what's up?" Xavier tells him "I know you and Millie are seeing each other, and had a fling in L.A.." Javon nods, as he grows nervous, which Xavier notices, as he asks "Why are you shaking?" Javon sighs in a scared tone "You know don't you?" Xavier asks "Know what Javon? I heard Millie dreaming last night." Javon is silent, as he takes a deep breath, and tells Xavier "She didn't want you to worry about her with all that's going on right now." Xavier responds "I knew something was wrong when I saw her in L.A. What did DuBois do to my Daughter?" Javon responds in a tone of fear "Millie will kill me if I tell you." Xavier laughs "From what I overheard, I might kill DuBois." Javon looks up for a second, and responds "You know the man I thought was my Dad has a nasty reputation." Xavier nods, as Javon continues "Well he forced himself on Millie, and.." Xavier shakes his head, and tells Javon "Don't mention our discussion to anyone. I know you hate him just as much as I do, if not more, and I will talk to Millie about this." Javon asks Xavier "What's your plan?" Xavier heads to the door, and tells him "Just keep your phone by your side. It's time you get your revenge, as does Millie. I'd do it if the marijuana wasn't mellowing me out." Xavier leaves, as Javon says to himself, as he pulls out his pistol "Long time coming you bastard."
   At Beth and Bobby's Home at Whispering Hills, Bobby sits inside the living room, as Beth returns, and asks her Husband "Why haven't you went to the office yet Bobby?" Bobby tells his Wife "I'm waiting for a visitor." Beth asks "Who?" Bobby asks "Don't you need to head over to check on Xavier?" Beth nods, but asks "Who's on their way over Bobby?" Bobby tells Beth "I've had a P.I following Leigh, also known as Erica Woods." Beth rolls her eyes, and she snarls "I don't know what in the hell her problem is, and if I see her, I'm kicking her ass. I know what she told Ruthie, and I don't give a damn what's going on with her. Xavier needs his Wife, and her children needs her!" Bobby tells Beth "Ever thought she could have dissociative identity disorder?" Beth is quiet, as she snarks "Sounds like she needs a padded room." Bobby tells Beth "Well Erica apparently thinks she's young, and she's on the prowl. She's been spotted with Country a few times, and..." Beth glares, as she goes "Country? What's this bitch thinking? Xavier's always been there for Leigh, and he's fighting for his life, and she abandons him. I'm about to set her ass straight. Straight down to the Psychiatric Ward of City Hospital!" Beth storms out, as Bobby rolls his eyes, and says to himself with a look of dread "If I'd told Boss what I knew, she'd kill her." Meanwhile at Bree's Mansion, Bree walks into the living room, as a naked Leigh sits on the couch, and asks "And who are you?" Bree gasps "Leigh?" Leigh snaps "No! The damn name is Erica bitch! I'm damn tired of people calling me that. Where's that stud?" Bree asks "What stud? Xavier?" "Erica" screams "NO! Damnit I'm single!" Bree calmly responds "You are married, and I'm heading to the ALPD. You are making my Mom look like a saint right now with your actions." "Erica" laughs "She wrote a great book. Leigh's dull, I'm more exciting." Country walks downstairs, in a robe, as Bree looks at her Father, and then at Leigh, as she asks "Did she stay here last night?" Country looks down, as Bree tells Country in a stern, forceful tone "I called you here to help me find my Sister, and you had sex with Leigh.." "Erica" yells "My damn name is Erica you stuck up snob!" Country's eyes roll with defeat, as Bree asks Country "So, did you have sex with Leigh?" Country nods with fear, as Bree yells at Leigh "Put on your damn clothes Erica, and take your ass out of my house." Bree turns to her Father, and sighs with disgust "You make me sick, and pack your bags, and go back to the woods." "Erica" quips "My last name." Bree quips "And in the woods of Hell Hill sits a Storm Shelter. You may end up there the rate you're going!" Bree looks at her Father, and tells him "When I return home tonight, be gone, and don't come back you selfish bastard." Bree slams the door, as Country turns to Leigh, and in a remorseful tone, tells her "You may have just signed my death certificate."
    At HaleCorp, Jared and Sully arrive, as Winston, Ava, and Frank sits inside Jared's office, as Winston tells his Grandson "We need to discuss something." Jared asks "What's going on?" Winston tells his Grandson "The real way to save Summer and Jake will be sending a Hale into battle, and you are our strongest Hale." Jared is stunned, as Sully's eyes grow red, and Ava tells her Niece "Angelica won't hurt us. Not with what we have in mind." Sully looks at her Husband, and tells him "Jared, stay away from that evil witch. Our Daughter will not be around her. I mean it. Think before accepting." Jared shakes his head, and tells his Grandfather "How about you?" Ava turns to Winston, and tells her Husband "Pretend we have marital problems." Sully looks at everyone, and boldly responds "My Husband will not put my Daughter at risk by participating in this attempt to kill Angelica. I want her dead like all of you, and I hope Summer and Jake are found soon, but my Husband will stay out of it." Frank tells everyone "Well Cale and Colt's watching the Santiago Manor right now, and they've kept me informed on things." Sully responds "Really, my main concern right now's my Daddy, and whether he lives or dies. My Mom who's went damn crazy. My pregnancy." Ava tells her Niece "I understand your reasons. I think Frank's onto something anyway." Winston sighs "It'd be good to have a Hale I can trust within the bitch's circle." Sully responds in a bold tone "It won't be my Husband!" Frank's phone rings, as it's Cale, who sits in his truck, outside the Santiago Manor "Angelica's leaving. Colt's on his way, and we're breaking inside." Frank tells his Son "Ok. Be careful." Frank hangs up, as Ava asks her Brother "Breakout?" Frank nods, as everyone agrees on the choice.
    Meanwhile at Walter's Mansion, Jamie sits downstairs, as Walter walks into the living room, and kisses Jamie, and tells her "I hope everything goes well today. I'm going to L.A. to check the film set." Jamie tells him "Remember what I said." Walter responds "I'm staying out of it." Jamie yells "You are already in it! I know the truth, and one thing I can say for Ava is that if she didn't give a damn about Summer or Jake, she wouldn't have reached out to me like she did." Walter yells angrily "Then just believe those psychos Jamie! I have money to make!" Walter slams the door, as he leaves, and Jamie gets her phone, as she calls Shannon Issac, who's at The Sunset Club, and tells her "We'll head to the clinic to get you ready to carry Walter and I's child." Shannon, sitting on the edge of the bed in her suite, sighs "I don't know Jamie." Jamie responds in a calm tone "I know what I'm doing. There will be no child from me." Shannon asks "Then why am I here?" Jamie responds "I know one thing I want you to do for me." Shannon, asks "And what would that be?" Jamie laughs, as she tells Shannon "Sleep with Jared Hale, or I won't help you out of your mess." Shannon hangs up, as Jamie sits back with a look of confidence in her eyes.
   At The Evans Home, Willie, Sayyid, Aretha, and Willie and Sayyid's Youngest Sister, Thelma Ross, sits in the living room, as Willie asks Thelma "So when are you going to stop working the streets?" Thelma looks at her Brother, and Niece, as Sayyid sighs "She has flashbacks often." Thelma looks at her family, as she walks outside, and Aretha follows her Aunt, as Thelma stands on the porch, and lights a cigarette, and tells her Niece, with her body trembling "It's so hard for me to see Willie like this. She's the one who held us all together." Aretha hugs her Aunt, and tells her "Terrance offered to give Mom some medicine to slow the dementia before the day arrives. But Mama declined. Never did like medicine." Thelma sighs, looking at the door "My Sister's always been fiery When I was a kid, she was tough on Clem and me. We fell out for years and years, but luckily we've been able to talk occasionally." Aretha asks her Aunt "What did the two have a falling out over Aunt Thelma?" Sayyid tells his Niece "Let's leave that where it is, in the past." Aretha sighs with fear "I have a feeling I'll find out before it's over with. Mama's been on edge since you've arrived in town Aunt Thelma." Aretha walks inside, as does Sayyid, as Willie yells at the top of her lungs "So that bitch been bragging about being a home-wrecking whore?" Aretha tells her Mother "Aunt Thelma's not a whore Mama." Willie looks at her Daughter, and warns her "You didn't see what I saw. Her all over your Daddy. When Sidney gets home from the racetrack, we're fighting. And tell that slut outside I said she could leave, I don't want her around!" Willie heads to her bedroom, as Sayyid looks at Aretha, as he tells his Niece "How many weeks do we have before everything happens?" Aretha tells him, and Thelma walks inside, and tells her Brother and Niece, with a tone of defeat "I'm heading back home today. I need to just accept Willie will always hold some hate for me, and she deserves to. I stabbed her in the back, and 50 years later, she still resents me."
   Meanwhile at Tenny's Former Penthouse, Allan arrives, as Nathan and Rose sits in the living room, and Allan asks "Where's A.J.?" Rose tells her Father In Law "He's taking his nap." Nathan asks his Father "Where's Olivia and Allison?" Allan tells his Son "Olivia's at City Hospital, and Allison's got her hands full with Ginny and Faye." Nathan tells his Father "Well Rose and I have been thinking about this for some time, and we're leaving Adam's Landing. We're returning to New York City." Allan looks at his Son, and tells him in a sad tone "Damn. I hate to hear this. Why do you want to leave?" Nathan looks around the Penthouse, and responds in a distant tone "Not the same. Not without Grandma. When Rose and I were in New York last week, we felt so good, and it's now home for us. Here it's empty, and any moment I expect Grandma to walk out of her bedroom, or through the doors, but never happens." Allan looks at his Son, and tells him somberly "I know Nathan. And if New York's home, then that's where you need to be. What about Nationwide Records?" Nathan reminds him "I'm moving headquarters, but keeping an office here, and we'll come back and visit, but it's time for a new start." Allan sighs "Good thing I didn't bring Olivia with me. This will sadden her." Rose tells Allan "Tenny was like the Mom I never had, and Adam's Landing doesn't feel the same." Allan responds "Mama wouldn't want the two of you to do something because of her. She'd want you to do what's best, and to follow your instincts." Nathan asks "Dad are you alright with this?" Allan tells his Son "I'll miss seeing you every day, and A.J., but you're only a plane flight away, and I'll come visit often. We've got that album to promote." Nathan smiles with pride, as he hugs his Father, and tells him "Yes we do Dad." Rose asks "What should we do with Tenny's old place?" Allan tells Rose "Since it's basically the same as Mama had it, we'll likely just keep it as is, and if Beth, or Ciarra wants to live here, then they'll be welcome to do so. Millie may want a place of her own." Nathan responds "I like that idea."
    As afternoon arrives, at Hell Hill, there's a knock at the door, as Ciarra answers and Olivia stands on the other side, as she asks "Where's Beth?" Ciarra welcomes Olivia inside, as they hug, and Ciarra tells Olivia "She hasn't been here yet, and Xavier's not here." Olivia quips "Sounds like he's feeling better." Ciarra looks at Olivia, and sighs with concern "I think everything going on has both of them worried, and that's not good for either of them." Olivia pulls out an envelope, and tells Ciarra "I have the scans back from the other day, to show Beth. Her car wasn't in front of their house either." Ciarra shakes her head, and pulls out her phone, as she calls her Niece, but to no answer, as Xavier walks inside, and Olivia tells Xavier "I have the scans." Xavier tells Olivia "And what did they show?" Olivia tells him "The fog cleared up due to the radiation you had in Blue Ridge, and it seems to have worked, but with the alternative therapy, that will restore your immune system, and as a doctor, I'd advise you to stay out of this cold weather." Ciarra asks her Great-Nephew "And where exactly did you go Xavier?" Xavier tells his Great-Aunt "To the office. Now I'm heading to my study. Where's Millie?" Ciarra tells him "She got a phone call earlier, and left." Xavier nods, as he tells Olivia "I like this therapy much better than the radiation and chemo. I really felt like I was walking dead man taking that shit." Olivia tells him "If this was legal, more lives would be saved." Xavier agrees, and responds "Once I recover, I plan to use my money to legalize it, at least in this state." Ciarra tells her Great Nephew "Good luck Xavier. Isn't Russell Marx now Governor?" Xavier grins, as he responds "And I paid his way into office." Xavier heads to his study, as Olivia tells Ciarra "I'm going back to the hospital, I'll leave this here for Beth." Ciarra tells Olivia, as she leaves "I'll tell her you came by when I see her." Meanwhile at the ALPD, Beth arrives, as Bree's called, and Bree tells Beth of what occurred between Country and Leigh, as Bree tells Beth "I can't believe Leigh would do something like this Aunt Beth." Beth, with anger in her eyes, tells Bree "She's crazy, and Leigh, Erica, the runway slut, whatever she's calling herself, well you leave her to me." Bree tells Beth "I told Country to leave town, and not come back." Beth goes "Good. Because if Xavier finds out about this, and I imagine he will, he'll be dead." Beth storms out, as she mumbles "Went too far Leigh. Too damn far."
    At Jackson Inc, Sully sits inside her office, as Ava sits with her Niece, as Sully asks her Aunt "Why in the hell would you and Winston, and Frank think of putting Jared into the line of fire?" Ava tells her "Sully, we have to fight Angelica with blood, and Jared is her Grandson, and when the word "family" is heard, Angelica responds if they kiss her ass. We wanted to bait her." Sully tells her Aunt "I think Frank's idea will work." Ava sighs with doubt "I hope so too." At HaleCorp, Jared and Winston sits inside Jared's office, as Jared tells his Grandfather "I never want to see that old bitch again, and believe when I see her, she's dead." Winston tells his Grandson "I want Angelica dead once and for all. However I am unsure if Frank's idea will work." At The Farm, Frank sits in the living room, looking at his phone, as he looks at a picture of his Mother, and tells her "Mama, watch over my Son, and Summer and Jake." At The Santiago Manor, Cale and Colt are inside, as they walk around and Cale tells Colt, as he looks around "Feels like we've walked into hell." Colt quips "No shit. This looks like a haunted house." Cale hears keys, as he tells Colt "Sounds like Angelica's returned." Another voice is heard, as Cale and Colt hides in a corner, as Angelica walks up the stairs, and walks inside a room, as Cale watches intently, as he stays hidden, as Summer's voice is heard, and Cale tells Colt "I don't hear Jake." Colt pulls out his pistol, and tells Cale "Let's go." Cale and Colt rush into the room, guns in hand, and safety off,  as Cale yells at Angelica "Ok game over!" Summer's eyes fill with hope, as Angelica asks Cale and Colt "How in the two of you enter my home?" Colt asks Angelica "The question is, how you want to do this?" Angelica looks at Summer, and tells Cale and Colt "Summer's welcome to go, but Jake's going nowhere." Cale and Colt aims their pistols at Angelica, as she pulls out her phone, and sends a text, as she sighs "For once, I've lost." Angelica pulls out a set of keys, as she unlocks the chain from Summer's leg, as Cale and Colt rush at Angelica, as three men enter the room, and three shots are fired, as Summer ducks, as Angelica gets away from Cale and Colt, as Colt falls to the floor, and Angelica pulls out her pistol, and looks at Colt, as he holds his arm "Well, looks like somebody won't be able to do their day job. The Jackson family must have lost a step, picking two novices to take me on." Colt screams in pain "Novice my damn ass!" Colt fires a shot, instantly killing one of Angelica's guards, as Summer grabs the guard's pistol, and shrieks at Angelica, as she aims the pistol at her "Now lead me to my damn Son!" Angelica asks "What if I said I don't know where he is." Summer screams "BULLSHIT! I want my Son the hell away from you!" Cale responds, with his pistol aimed at the two guards "Now it's our move. Take us to Jake." Angelica laughs in an evil tone "If I take you to him, you kill him. It'd be a sad thing to have on your conscience now wouldn't it Summer? Summer pulls the trigger, as she shoots another guard, as gunfire fills the bedroom Summer's been held in, as both guards fall to their death, and Cale holds his stomach, as he falls to the floor, as Angelica laughs, as she looks at Summer, and pulls her pistol out, and responds "You picked the wrong one to fight you little whore." Cale holds his stomach, as he's been shot, and Colt, shot in his shoulder, yells "We need to go to the Hospital!" Angelica snaps at Cale, Colt, and Summer "Not the hospital. A ditch! And twos are better than one!" Angelica turns the safety off, as Summer jumps her, and sticks the pistol into her mouth, and with an angry look, goes "Ok bitch! Now we get my Son, or else I will kill you!" Angelica looks around the room, as Summer aims the pistol to Angelica's back, as Colt checks on Cale, as Colt calls 911.
    At Class, Leigh walks inside, as she walks inside her office, with a smile, as she says to herself "That was nice. Such a real man." Leigh walks inside, as Beth sits at her desk, and coldly responds "Hello Leigh." Leigh responds "My damn name is Erica! And who are you?" Beth gets up, as she sighs "Well Leigh, Erica, whatever you are, in my book you are a whore." Leigh snaps "You have no right to judge me woman. I read an article where you were cheating on that asshole mayor." Beth shakes her head, and sighs with disgust "Ever since Xavier's gotten sick, you have been a pain in our family's ass Leigh." Leigh yells "What family? I am Erica Woods!" Beth shrieks "Shut up you whore!" Beth snarls fiercely "Whenever you've had trouble, my Son, me, your kids, have always been there for you, and when Xavier faces the biggest challenge in his life, you go crazy. You turn into someone else, and then, then you turn around and do the unforgivable." Leigh snarks "See a ring on my finger Dr.Jackson? No. I'm not married, have no children, I hate them." Beth sits down, and responds "Now to that. You told a little girl you hated her. Your own Granddaughter." Leigh asks Beth "Who are you talking to about Grandchildren? I have none. I'm only 21." Beth laughs "Add around 30 more to that Erica. I know you have DID, and you're going to get help." Leigh walks to the door, and responds to Beth "Nothing is wrong with me, and thank you for accepting I'm not this woman named Leigh, as everyone likes to think." Beth follows Leigh out, as Leigh walks onto the sales floor, as Bobby awaits, and tells Leigh "There's an ambulance here to take you to City Hospital." Beth tells her Husband "Good work. Your limo's waiting Leigh." Leigh sighs with frustration "Give up. I'm going to find that sexy man called Country now." Beth grabs Leigh, and warns her "If you don't get into that ambulance, I'll make damn sure you lose everything. I regret ever finding you. I should have just left you in SOUTHPOINT BEACH! With that Doctor who wanted you so bad." Leigh's eyes begins to change, as Beth goes "Remembering something?" Leigh slaps Beth, as Beth returns with a punch into her Daughter In Law's face, and snaps "The ambulance, or I'm kicking your ass!" Leigh snaps "Go to hell whore." Leigh struts out, as Beth screams, and Bobby tells his Wife "Boss, you'll have to take a different approach with her." Beth tells her Husband "I'm going to check on my Son, and you get a restraining order on that whore." Beth leaves, as Bobby gets a phone call, and his jaw drops, as he responds "I'm on my way."
    Meanwhile at Chantel's, Millie sits with Javon, at the bar, as Millie knows about Javon and Xavier's meeting, and Millie asks Javon "I thought I said not to tell him?" Javon holds Millie's hand, and tells her "He's your Dad Millie, and he loves you. He wants Walter dead." Millie shakes her head, as she sighs with disgust "You betrayed my trust." Javon pleads "It's time he pays Millie." Alexandra walks over, as she's overheard her Granddaughter, and asks Millie "What's wrong sweetie?" Millie tells her Grandmother "Nothing Grandmum. Nothing to worry about." Javon tells Millie "If you don't say something, I'll say something." Alexandra asks "Is this about that dream you've had that wakes you up scared Millie?" Millie takes a deep breath, as Javon tells Alexandra "Mrs.Boyd, Millie was raped by Walter when she was in L.A." Alexandra looks at her Granddaughter with empathy, as she asks "Why didn't you say something to me or your family?" Millie tells her Grandmother, with tears starting to fall "I didn't want everyone concerned. I seen a therapist, and had an abortion, and forgot about it." Javon tells Millie "The way it sounds you haven't." Millie gets up, and yells "I have! And now I'm going to check on my Dad. I hope to God that he's not going after him." Millie storms out, as Alexandra shakes her head with disbelief, as she asks Javon "And how exactly do you know my only surviving Granddaughter?" Javon tells her "We dated, and I'm in love with her." Alexandra looks at Javon, and responds "Stay away from her." Alexandra leaves, as Javon thinks for a moment, and has a flashback to a conversation with Terrance at The Sunset Club the day before (At the bar, Terrance and Javon talk, and Javon tells his Father "I'm in love with Millie Windsor." Terrance tells his Son "She's a good kid. Now let me pass some knowledge to you. She's white, you are black, and be careful." Javon asks "Why?" Terrance responds "Although times are changing, some people never do. Remember we're in the South, and there will be people who will judge merely because you are a black man.") Javon is silent, as he asks "What is wrong with some people?"
    At Walter's Mansion, Shannon arrives, as Jamie yells "Ever heard of calling or texting first?" Shannon tells Jamie "Look, I've thought about this offer, and I don't want to be a part of your scheme." Jamie picks up her phone, and sighs "Well looks like I have to call that old bitch that gave birth to me." Shannon snaps fiercely "Don't you talk about my Grandma like that! Ciarra Sullivan's the kindest lady I know, and what I'd be doing would only hurt her more than she's already been hurt." Jamie walks over to Shannon, and tells her "Ciarra was a slut who slept with my Daddy, and gave me to the woman who raised me, and hated me with all she had, only to save herself. She's selfish, and I have no regrets with exposing her ass, and my entire family!" Shannon yells at Jamie "Well Jamie, I'll face my demon on my own, and I don't need your damn help!" Shannon storms out, and slams the door, as Jamie picks up the phone, and looks for Ciarra's number, as she calls her Birth Mother, as she sits in the kitchen at Hell Hill, and looks at the phone, and answers with a tone of dread "Jamie?" Jamie snarks to Ciarra "Hello dear Mother who gave me away, just wanted you to know Shannon was in town. May want to tell my Uncle Floyd and cousin Maria out there in Texas." Ciarra asks Jamie "Why was Shannon with you?" Jamie responds "She needed someone to mentor her, and I was happy to help her become a stripper..." Ciarra gasps, and goes "Stripper?" Jamie adds "And she was going to help me get Jackson Inc since Xavier's world and everyone else's are so messed up." Ciarra snaps at her Daughter "The thing you need to do is think of your children, and save Summer and Jake! And by the way, don't call me again, and stay the hell away from my family Jamie! You are the worst excuse for a human being I've ever known!" Ciarra hangs up, as Jamie sighs "Well, looks like I'll just have to do the work." Jamie looks at a photo of Walter, and sighs "You're gone out to L.A., and now I'm about to take back Jackson Inc." Jamie heads to the door, as Javon has a pistol, and looks at Jamie, and asks "Where's Walter?" Jamie responds "He left town." Javon tells Jamie "If he were smart, he'll stay there, or drown in the damn ocean!" Javon leaves, as Jamie shakes her head, and sighs "Poor kid's mind being poisoned by Ava and Xavier and all those whack-jobs."
    Back at The Evans Home, Rashad returns with Little Sidney, as Aretha sits outside, and Rashad asks his Mother "How's everything?" Aretha tells her Son "Aunt Thelma left a few minutes ago. Mama's having a bad day today, so maybe it might be wise if you take Little Sidney, and stay in my private Suite in The Sunset Club. He doesn't need to be around here right now." Rashad agrees, as Aretha pulls out her keycard, and hands it to Rashad. Inside, Willie yells at Sayyid "Damn whore's been screwing my Husband Clem! If she wasn't related to me, I'd kill her!" Rashad walks inside, as Willie yells "Sidney, I thought you were staying at that motel outside town." Rashad is taken back, as rage fills Willie's eyes, and Willie picks up a picture frame, and throws it at her Grandson, as he backs towards the door, and Sayyid tells his Great-Nephew "I'll bring Little Sidney some toys later." Rashad walks out, as Aretha asks "Did she mistake you for your Grandpa again?" Rashad starts to cry, as Aretha hugs her Son, and Grandson, and assures both of them "It won't be long until she's free from her hell." Rashad sighs with sadness "This breaks my heart Mom." Aretha gets emotional, as she responds with sadness "It does me as well baby boy." Rashad and Little Sidney leave, as Aretha walks inside, and Willie yells at her Daughter "Thelma I thought I told you to take your ass on down the damn road you whore!" Aretha looks at her Uncle, as Sayyid asks "Have you called Terrance?" Aretha nods, and sighs "He hasn't answered his phone today." Willie walks into the kitchen, as she grabs a knife, and yells "You're about to learn what happens when you sleep with my Husband tramp!" Sayyid tells Aretha "Let me deal with her." Aretha walks outside, as Sayyid stops Willie, as she yells "Where is she?" Sayyid answers "Willie, that's your Daughter." Willie tells her Brother "No she isn't!" Sayyid tells Willie "Come back Willie, and hand me that knife before you kill somebody." Willie comes to, and hands the knife to Sayyid, as she sighs "I'm ready." Sayyid hugs his Sister, as Willie cries in his arms.
    Meanwhile at City Hospital, inside Terrance's office, the lights are off, as candlelight lights the room, as Terrance and Monica has a glass of wine, and look into each others eyes, as Terrance's phone rings, and Terrance tells Monica "This is the ER. No more rendezvous." Monica sighs "Damn Dr.Evans. I was going to let you exam me." Terrance sighs "Well looks like there's been some violence, so I need to get down to the ER." Monica tells Terrance "This was nice, us here together." Terrance responds "It was. I am beginning to think I haven't ever gotten over you." Monica blushes, as Terrance runs out, as Monica watches Terrance with love in her eyes." At The Farm, Frank sits in his living room with Faye, as Allison and Ginny arrives, and Allison looks at her Father In Law with her face trembling, as Frank asks "What's wrong Allison?" Allison tells him "That plan you concocted, it backfired! Cale's been shot!" Frank is shocked, as he asks "How is he?" Allison yells "He may not live Frank!" Frank tells his Daughter In Law "Let's get to the Hospital!" Allison yells at Frank "Well that'd be nice!" Frank asks "What does that supposed to mean?" Allison screams "The damn ambulance can't pick him, or Colt up." Frank screams "Shit!" Frank asks Allison "Want me to go to the Manor?" Allison nods, but warns Frank "I swear on my Grandma Tenny's grave that if my Husband dies, I'll never forgive you for this." Frank responds, as he hurries out "Allison, if something happens to Cale, I won't forgive myself." Frank leaves, as Allison looks at her Daughter, and cries "Your Daddy may not be coming home."
    At Hell Hill, Millie returns, as Ciarra tells her Great Niece "Xavier's in the study." Millie walks inside the study, as Beth arrives, and asks her Aunt "Has that bitch been by here?" Ciarra asks "Leigh?" Beth nods, as Ciarra responds "Nope." Beth tells her Aunt, as Xavier and Gracie Jr runs upstairs "If she comes by here, call the ALPD asap. I had this drawn up." Ciarra reads the restraining order, as she takes a deep breath, and tells her Niece "Wise move." Inside Xavier's study, Millie stands at Xavier's desk, as he breathes from the vaporizer, and tells her Father "I heard that you talked to Javon?" Xavier turns around, and tells his Daughter "I did, and I wish you would have told me." Millie tells her Father in a somber tone "I didn't want to concern you with everything that's been going on." Xavier opens his desk, as he tells his Daughter "I'm in no shape to defend my children, but here's something for you to use to do the job." Millie holds her Father's Colt 45, as she asks "Kill him?" Xavier tells Millie "Sometimes, it's the only way to get over things sweetie." Millie hugs her Father, as Xavier tells his Daughter "Never be scared to talk to me about anything. As long as I breathe, I will protect you. You're my Daughter." Millie cries in her Father's arms, as Xavier holds Millie tightly. At Jackson Inc, Sully sits inside her office, as Ruthie sits inside with her Mother, as Ruthie tells her Mother "I want to be like you when I grow up Mommy." Sully smiles, and kisses Ruthie on the forehead, as the office door opens, and Leigh walks inside, and yells at her Daughter "Look bitch, you and your family needs to get off my damn back! I don't know any of you, and don't want to!" Sully walks up to her Mother, as she goes in a dark tone "Erica?" Leigh responds "You got it right." Sully bends her hand into a fist, and punches her Mother in the face, and whispers "You need some damn help Mom! And you need to get your shit together, before everyone who gives a damn about you walks out!" Back at Hell Hill, Beth's on the phone, as she tells the person on the other line "Leigh needs help, and if you come to town, maybe that will help her. She's not well at all." The person on the other line responds "I'm on my way."
    At the Santiago Manor, Bobby, Ava, Winston, Jared, and Bree stands outside, along with the ALPD, as Bree tells them "I'm about to go in there!" Winston stops Bree, and tells her "She'd kill you if you did that!" Frank pulls up, as he yells "Where in the hell's my Son?" Ava walks over to her Brother, as she tells Frank "The paramedics stand outside, as Bobby tells Frank "It's not safe to go inside." Bree yells "Yes in the hell it is!" Bree runs inside, and Frank follows his Niece. Inside the room Summer was held in, Cale's going into shock, as Colt tells Cale "Hang on. There's people outside Cale. Hold on!" Cale's eyes begin to roll around, as Colt hears the door opens, and Bree yells "Summer? Cale? Colt?" Colt yells, as downstairs, Bree, Frank, and the paramedics follow Colt's voice, as Frank rushes to his Son's side, as Cale looks at his Father, and tells him "I'd rather been hit at 195 miles an hour than shot." The paramedics tend to Cale and Colt, as Bree tells her Uncle "Go with them, and I'm going to find my Sister and Nephew." The paramedics takes Cale out on a stretcher, as Colt tells them, holding his arm "Just call the old lady and tell her I got another badge, referring to his Wife, Alexandra. Outside, Ava looks at Winston, Jared, and Bobby, and tells them "I'm going inside." Winston asks his Wife "Are you crazy?" Ava winks, and pulls out her pistol, and kisses her Husband, and tells him "I'm about to rid the world of Angelica once and for all." Ava runs inside, as she looks over at her Nephew being brought out of the Manor, as Frank tells Ava with panic in his eyes "I can't lose my Son. Angelica's going to die for this." Ava runs inside, and runs up the stairs, where Bree stands in the hall, with a pistol in her hand, as she hears a cry, and opens the door, as Jake stands in a crib, as he cries, and Bree looks down, as Summer lays unconscious, with a syringe sticking out of her back, as Bree looks at Summer, and immediately falls to her knees, as she looks around the room, and says to herself "Mom, you'll regret this." Ava runs inside, and grabs her Great-Nephew, as horror comes over her face, as Bree looks at her Aunt, with tears in her eyes, as she tells Ava, in a tone of fear "She barely has a pulse." Ava looks around the room, and tells her Niece "Angelica was doing exactly what we'd thought. She had another agenda judging from that hospital bed." The paramedics rush inside, as they tend to Summer, as Bree holds her Nephew, and Ava shakes her head with disbelief. Meanwhile at Walter's Mansion, Jamie sits inside, as the door opens, and Angelica walks inside, and looks at Jamie, with anger in her eyes, as she pulls out a pistol, and tells Jamie "If I fail, so will you, and Walter." Angelica aims the pistol at Jamie, as Jamie freezes.
   
 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment